1. Postdoctoral training start/completion/expected completion dates; graduate and undergraduate degree date; institution, department, and advisor names; research topic titles.
2. A list of publications in Microsoft Word or PDF format to upload to the application site, or your CV containing this information (preferred).
3. Your teaching experience, if any.
4. A personal statement (up to 500 words), explaining why you are interested in this workshop and what you hope to gain by attending.
5. Additional information including:
(a) When do you hope to start your academic position?
(b) What is your field of research?
(c) To what types of departments you intend to apply?
(d) Where did you hear about the workshop?