Request for Articulation Credit

If you have completed an articulated class prior to the 2014-2015 school year, you will need to follow the steps listed to receive articulation credit.

Step 1

Use the link below to apply to the Community College(s) that your class(es) are articulated with:

Step 2

Receive your Community College students ID(s) via email.

Step 3

Once you have received your Community College student ID(s) submit the following form.

*Note: RCC Students must also create a CATEMA account here prior to submitting this form.  RCC will not be able to process your credits without this account.

Enter your student ID for the college(s) you plan to attend. * Required

List the ROP class(es) and the college(s) that each is articulated with.  For example if you completed Careers in Nutrition and Wellness which is articulated with SBVC and Career Planning and Management which is articulated with CHC you would need to apply to both SBVC and CHC and provide the ID# for each of those colleges.