Free library cards are available to educators who teach in Mount Laurel and Township employees who live outside of Mount Laurel.
When your completed application is submitted, we will email your library card number within 72 hours. Your library card will be sent via the U.S. Postal Service within five business days. You can use your new card number immediately to place holds on library materials, access online learning and research resources, and download library ebooks.
Mount Laurel residents may apply for membership using another application.
You must visit the Mount Laurel Library in person within 60 days to activate the card. Bring photo identification to verify your name and current address, and military identification if applicable.
By clicking "Submit" below I agree to the following:
- I accept responsibility for all use made of this library account.
- I agree to comply with the policies of the Mount Laurel Library.
- I agree to pay any fines or fees assessed by the library.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for all use of the library by minor children.
- I will report the loss of my library card or change of my contact information (address, phone numbers, email) immediately.