APPLICATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2015 BY 5PM EST
This application form is to be used for the following internship program:PICS (Princeton Internships in Civic Service)
1. Please go to the PICS website
to learn more about the details and requirements of the program and to read the specific internship descriptions. PICS applicatons are processed on a rolling basis. Even when applying to more than one internship, it is possible that you will receive an offer for an internship from the PICS office before you hear or interview for another intenrship opportunity. Regardless of this, the offer is valid for 3 days
only. Please carefully review your choices for both interest and location to make sure your choice is appropriate for you. Please consult the housing guidelines and other information available to you before submitting your application. Offers are made to participants in good faith by AND an acceptance by the student is relied upon by the community partner organiation and PICS. Reneging on your acceptance at a later date is detrimental to all and is a poor reflection on all parties.
2. Each student is eligible to apply to TWO (2) PICS internship organizations. However, you must submit a separate cover letter for each internship for which you apply. Since several PICS organizations have multiple internships and you will be able to apply to every internship position for any such organization using a single PICS selection, you will be required to write separate cover letters for each internship position to which you are applying. This information is also clearly described within the relevant internship position descriptions.
3. Most PICS opportunities are open to all enrolled Princeton students; exceptions are noted on each internship description. Graduating seniors are not eligible to apply.
4. If you close the application before clicking SUBMIT at the bottom of the page, your entries will not be saved. Please be prepared to complete the application, including uploading your cover letters and resume. We recommend reading through the entire application so that you can record and prepare all the required documents in advance.
5. After you've clicked SUBMIT at the bottom of the application to submit your application, you will receive an email confirmation that we have received it.
Please direct any questions to Evan Schneider
(609-258-7443), or set an appoint using WASS