Every year, YP4 staff works diligently to match members of the current YP4 Fellowship Class with members of the Alumni Network as Fem/Mentors. This year, we're continuing that process by reaching out and asking you to serve as Fem/Mentors to our 2017-2018 YP4 Fellowship Class.
As you know, the Fem/Mentorship process is an integral component of the YP4 Fellowship. Not only does this process allow Fellows to stay connected with the program between Regional Trainings and National Summit, but it offers our Fellows the opportunity to connect with strategic thought-partners authentically who are committed to their personal and professional success.
We are excited to work with members of the Alumni Network representing different class years, identities, and experiences with YP4 through this process.
To make this program a success, we need the following from you:
1) Committment to joining a 1 hour Fem/Mentorship on-boarding call with YP4 staff the week of July 24th.
2) Commitment to make contact with your Fem/Mentees at least once a month from August 2017 to April 2018 be that through email, in-person, over the phone, or over Facetime. Whatever works best for you and your Fem/Mentee!
3) Commitment to offering feedback to staff to enrich the Fem/Mentorship process.
To make this program a success, we commit the following to you:
1) Each Fem/Mentor will be assigned a Staff Point of Contact who will reach out to you 2-3 times over the course of the Fall to touch base on any thorny questions or conversations you encounter.
2) YP4 staff will be available for those participating in the Fem/Mentorship process for the first time to model conversations and be intentional about building relationships with Fellows.
3) YP4 staff will prioritize Fem/Mentors in applications for National Summit Trainers and next year's Advisory Council.
*** If you're interested, please complete this form by June 30th at 11:59 pm PST ****