Welcome to the CDCKI 2019 District Convention Registration form!
DCON will be held Friday, February 22 to Sunday, February 24, 2019 at Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center in Glen Allen, Virginia. DCON is a 3-day event where over 100 CKI Members from across the Capital District will gather to celebrate a fantastic year of service, leadership, and fellowship. This year's theme is Three Days of Peace and Service.
The cost is $200 for Early Bird Registration (by 11:59PM on January 28th) or $235 for Regular Registration (by 11:59PM on February 4th). Cost includes:
- 2 Night Stay at the beautiful Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center
- 3 Meals (Saturday’s Breakfast & Dinner and Sunday’s Breakfast)
- Convention Souvenirs (including a t-shirt!)
- Key Note Speaker
- District Large Scale Service Project
- Educational Workshops on Professional Development, Club Development, and Personal Development
- Fellowship Activities
- Club Awards
- Senior Reception (by invitation only)
There are different prices for Alumni, Kiwanians, and Guests.
All registrations are binding after 11:59PM on February 4th. If you must cancel your registration before that time, please notify District Administrator Serena Bell in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. After February 4th, all registrations are non-refundable.
If you have any questions, please contact Convention Chair Jennie Cuddeback at email@example.com