Join us in the bright, well ventilated, and spacious rooms at St. Paul’s and enroll in the following options:
Groups: Pre-K and K and 1st to 5th grade
Full time: 8:15 AM-3:15 PM
Part-time: 8:15 AM-12:00 noon
Part-time: 12:00 noon-6:00 PM
Part-time: 3:30 PM-6:00 PM
During school hours, our instructors will assist the children with their daily online learning and assignments. During breaks, children will go outside, weather permitting.
During the after-school time (3:30 PM-6:00 PM) our instructors will provide supervised play-time and various educational activities, indoors and outdoors (weather permitting.)
For details about all the schedules, please click here
- Parents who enroll their children will have to agree with a set of safety rules and will receive a comprehensive participant agreement to sign. Everyone in the family must test for COVID-19 before the start of the program.
- Children must be dropped off at the Nursery’s entrance and picked up at the same spot. Parents are not allowed to enter the Church (as per Church’s administration requirements).
- Siblings are allowed to be together in the same group
- Children will be in separate cohorts of 8 children
- To increase safety and proper sanitization, the classrooms at St.Paul's will be only used by CLS and its students.
CLS' most relevant safety rules:
- Children and instructors will wear masks at all time
- Children will be kept at a social distance as much as possible
- Children will be asked to wash their hands every hour
- Instructors will ensure continuous sanitization of knobs, bathrooms, tables, etc.
- Instructors will be responsible for daily temperature checks and sanitation stations thought the classrooms and hallway
- Parents will have to communicate to CLS travel plans, direct or secondary exposure to COVID-19 and will keep their children home in case of symptoms (runny nose, cough, fever, etc. For a full list please refer to the participant agreement).