The cost to exhibit is $2,500 – a considerable discount on the regular exhibitor fees. The completed contract and fee payment is due by March 1st.
The Startup Alley exhibit space is meant to be a turn-key experience. That is, the exhibiting company should be able to walk in and exhibit without much set up or pre-planning.
The Startup Alley area and kiosks will have:
- Overhead printed banner designating space as Startup Alley
- Directional and promotional signage
- 1- VIP Wireless Internet access (WiFi)
- Daily cleaning
- Small trash can per exhibiting company
- 1 small kiosk with a countertop and built-in storage area
- Graphic panel with company name and logo (company may provide graphic based on specs provided by NRA). Graphic must be approved by NRA.
- Promotion as an official pavilion
- Listing in the official Exhibitor Guide
- 3 exhibitor badges good for all four days of the NRA Show
The exhibiting company may bring any of the following, provided it all fits on the kiosk’s countertop:
- Laptop computer and power cords
- TV or monitor
- Tablet devices
- Brochures and printed materials
- Swag items
The exhibiting company may not bring anything meant to stand on the ground, including: