The cost to exhibit is $2,500 – a considerable discount on the regular exhibitor fees. Our Partner American Express makes this possible as part of our mission to jointly support up and coming startup companies in the industry. The completed contract and fee payment is due by March 1st.
The Startup Alley exhibit space is meant to be a turn-key experience. That is, the exhibiting company should be able to walk in and exhibit without much set up or pre-planning.
The Startup Alley area and kiosks will have:
- Overhead printed banner designating space as Startup Alley
- Directional and promotional signage
- 1 VIP Wireless Internet access (WiFi)
- Daily cleaning
- Small trash can per exhibiting company
- 1 small kiosk with a countertop and built-in storage area
- Graphic panel with company name and logo (company may provide graphic based on specs provided by National Restaurant Association). Graphic must be approved by National Restaurant Association.
- Promotion as an official pavilion
- Listing in the official Exhibitor Guide
- 3 exhibitor badges good for all four days of the National Restaurant Association Show
The exhibiting company may bring any of the following, provided it all fits on the kiosk’s countertop:
- Laptop computer and power cords
- TV or monitor
- Tablet devices
- Brochures and printed materials
- Swag items
The exhibiting company may not bring anything meant to stand on the ground, including: