2021-2022 GENERAL INFORMATION & APPLICATION FORM
JCC Association’s Professional Development Scholarship Program is designed to help current, full-time JCC professionals deepen and enhance their professional knowledge to advance their career at a Jewish Community Center or Jewish Community Camp (JCC). Applications for Fall 2021/Spring 2022 are now being accepted. Continue reading for more information…
Scholarships are available for:
- Postgraduate degrees
- Certification in a specific area
- Continuing education (e.g., one class on a specific subject)
Eligibility: To qualify for a JCC Association Professional Development Scholarship, you must meet both of these criteria:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time employment in your current role at your JCC
- Pursue a degree on a full- or part-time basis
Available Funding: Professional Scholarship recipients may receive up to $5,000 per pay period (up to a total of $20,000)
- Scholarships will be awarded according to an academic calendar (e.g., Fall Semester/Spring Semester).
- Scholarships for certificates and continuing education will be awarded based on the cost of the program and depending upon available funds.
- All scholarship funds will be paid upon completion of a traditional academic semester (e.g., at the end of December or May). Payment will only be processed after scholarship recipients provide JCC Association with proof of completion of the semester and confirmation of continued employment.
Deadlines: The application deadline for all JCC Association Professional Development Scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year (both fall and spring semesters) is May 28, 2021.
- Submit a Complete Application: (See chart below and gather application materials)
- Interview(s): All degree-seeking applicants will be required to interview with a member of JCC Association’s staff. In addition, JCC Association’s Professional Development Team may also request an interview with applicants.
- Notification: Applicants will be notified by July 1, 2021 about their status as a JCC Association Professional Development Scholar.
A complete application includes these materials, and failure to provide all required documents will disqualify applicants from consideration.