Application deadline: July 8, 2012
Schedule: Friday, July 20 Set up before noon or after 4pm OR Saturday, July 21 8:00-9:45am
Set up: Gates open to the public from 10am to 3:30pm Tear down is required on Saturday after 3:30pm
Location: Princeton Airport, 150 Airport Road
Fees: 10% of total sales for the day. Cheques are made payable to the Town of Princeton
- Vendor selection will be made based on the order in which they are received and type of food- every effort will be made to minimize duplication of menu items between vendors. All prices of all products must be displayed at all times.
- Vendors must not engage in ‘price wars’ with other vendors.
- Vendors have a chance to set up on Friday or Saturday between the times listed above. Vendors must remain open to the public from 10am to 3:30pm on Saturday, July 21, 2012.
- NO DRIVING ON SITE DURING SHOW HOURS.
- Vendors are responsible for proper disposal of waste water.
- Vendors must supply own equipment (including, but not limited to, tents, tables and chairs) and is repsonsible for setting up and taking down of said equipment.
- The Vendor is responsible for his own cash security.
- The Vendor is responsible for security of his own merchandise.
- Vendors must have the proper Food Safe training, Health Department authorization and valid insurance. Vendors must follow all Health Dept. guidelines while at the Air Show.
- Vendors are repsonsible for their own insurances.