Thank you in advance for your interest in applying for an Independent Contractor position with Little Luxuries Travel®. We are an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner agency, headquartered in Tennessee. Our agency is small but mighty and we truly value teamwork and camaraderie. Potential agents are hand selected and interviewed to be sure that each possesses the high level of integrity, determination, and professionalism that we are seeking.
Should you be offered a contract with Little Luxuries Travel®, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities through our agency and through the vendors we work alongside. You will complete a 4-week training program with weekly one-on-one recap sessions designed to help your business thrive from the moment you launch your new endeavor!
We are looking only for highly motivated, sales minded, and goal-oriented Independent Contractors willing to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours each week to their travel business. Loving Disney is great, and is a shared passion of our agency owner, but it is not a qualification for this position. Our agency sells many destinations beyond the theme parks and diversified candidates are preferred. Disney focused agents must have proven sales or extensive firsthand experience in the parks. Not all applicants will receive a response. Should we be interested in an interview, we will be in contact!
Now that you know about who we are, allow us a moment to share the things we believe YOU should look for in an agency!
• Does the agency carry Errors & Omissons insurance?
• Is the agency in good standing with IATA or CLIA?
• Is the agency registered in any of the states that require a Seller of Travel?
• Is the agency registered to do business in their home state as an LLC or corporation?
• Can you easily access the agency owner? Take the time to speak to him or her by phone. Make sure your personalities mesh. You can learn a lot about a person in a short phone call, and this will be an important skill for building relationships with future clients as well. Reach out to current agents for their experience working for the agency and owner.
• Last but not least, know that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! There are many companies out there seeking Independent Contractors, with attractive commission and incentive offers. Be sure to thoroughly research ANY agency you're considering joining.