1. AUA report submissions must be completed electronically by June 30, 2022 (12:00 a.m. ET). The information for this report is for the upcoming fiscal term (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023). Sections marked with an asterisk are required fields.
2. AUA Chapters are required to have appointed a Chapter Advisor and Chapter President. Both individuals' contact information should be included on the report and ILA should be notified should any changes occur.
3. All Officers must be current ILA members and maintain membership throughout their entire leadership term.
4. A current AUA chapter membership list (in an Excel Spreadsheet) should be included. AUA leaders should be clearly indicated on the membership list.
5. If ILA does not receive an online AUA report by the June 30, 2022 due date, the Society will be considered inactive until ILA is contacted. This may cause your affiliation with ILA to be in jeopardy.
Important note: If all positions are not filled by the due date, it is best to still submit your form and follow up later with any updates via email to email@example.com.