The Honor Award annually recognizes local, student, and special interest chapters that organize and conduct well-rounded programs serving the chapter members, the community, the state/provincial chapter, and the International Literacy Association (ILA). Chapters are recognized for accomplishments of the previous year.
Please review the Honor Award guidelines and the following reminders before you begin:
- Award applications are due by December 31, 2023.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- The applicant must be recognized as a local chapter within their state/province. The state/provincial chapter should confirm eligibility by submitting an email to email@example.com.
- Chapters are being recognized for accomplishments of the previous year (July 1, 2022–June 30, 2023).
- Attach one document for each section. Only a short summary is needed to support each criterion and should be combined into one document for each required/optional section in Parts I-IV. The uploaded file must be smaller than 50MB. Note: If your file is larger than 50MB, send the attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HONOR AWARD ATTACHMENTS.
- Criteria can be met through virtual or in-person activities.
- Please be sure to complete the entire application before clicking SUBMIT.
- If you have any questions, or do not receive an email confirmation after submitting the application, please contact email@example.com.