The Exemplary Reading Program Award is sponsored by the International Literacy Association (ILA) to recognize outstanding reading and language arts programs at all grade levels (elementary, middle, and high school). Its purpose is to call the public’s attention to outstanding programs in schools throughout North America. Each participating state and province can choose one winning school.
Please review the Exemplary Reading Program Award guidelines and the following information before getting started:
- Applications for the 2024 Exemplary Reading Program Award are due by December 31, 2023, and must be submitted electronically.
- Schools are recognized for accomplishments during the previous year (July 1, 2022–June 30, 2023).
- Your uploaded file must be smaller than 50MB. Note: If your file is larger than 50MB, send the attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line EXEMPLARY READING PROGRAM AWARD ATTACHMENTS.
- Please be sure to complete the entire application before submitting electronically.
- Please contact email@example.com for assistance with your award submission.