When your completed application is submitted, we will email your library card number within 72 hours. You can use your new card number immediately after receiving our email and submitting your payment to place holds on library materials, access online learning and research resources, and download library ebooks.
You must visit the Mount Laurel Library in person within 60 days to activate the card. Bring photo identification to verify your name and current address, and military identification if applicable. If you are under 18, please bring a parent or guardian with photo identification.
By clicking "Submit" below I agree to the following:
- I accept responsibility for all use made of this library account.
- I agree to comply with the policies of the Mount Laurel Library.
- I agree to pay any fines or fees assessed by the library.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for all use of the library by minor children.
- I will report the loss of my library card or change of my contact information (address, phone numbers, email) immediately.