Standard RV/Camper Winterizing Includes:
- Draining combination gas/electric RV style water heaters. Drain plug left out of water heater which you will have to put back in by the consumer in the spring before turning the water heater on.
- Water heater by-pass will be set to Normal use.
- Winterizing of RV water pump if needed & antifreeze in the shower traps, sink traps & toilet.
- Removal of low-point drain plugs.
Winterizing does NOT include:
- Emptying black (waste), fresh water or grey water tanks.
- Winterizing external water hoses (garden hoses).
- Removal of external water filter.
- Any external water pumps, water hookups, etc.
- Retracting Slide-Outs - We leave the camper as we found it.