1. Please go to the Guggenheim Internships in Criminal Justice
website to learn more about the details and requirements of the program and to read the specific internship descriptions.
2. You may apply for up to TWO (2) Guggenheim Internships in Criminal Justice opportunities. You must submit a separate personal statement for each internship for which you are applying.
3. All Guggenheim opportunities are open to enrolled Barnard, Columbia, and Princeton students in good standing. Seniors are not eligible to apply.
4. If you close the application before clicking SUBMIT at the bottom of the page, your entries will not be saved. Please be prepared to complete the application, including uploading your personal statements and resume. We recommend reading through the entire application so that you can record and prepare all the required documents in advance.
5. After you've clicked SUBMIT at the bottom of the application to submit your application, you will receive an email confirmation that we have received it.
Please direct any questions to Evan Schneider