Join our team
The success of The Perth Centre of Photography is a direct result from the hard work dedicated and energetic volunteers, who have and continue to offer. Volunteers assist in a range of important duties essential to the running of a professional art gallery. Selected applicants gain experience in gallery and exhibition operations. Free membership and addtional benefits are available to interns depending on the level of commitment to time with PCP.
Interns who have worked more than 40 hours (accumulative) and who commit to joining PCP for a 6 month period will be entitled to receive the following volunteer benefits:
- Annual PCP membership - includes full membership benefits
- A written reference or/and skills recognition letter (upon request)
- Invitation to exhibit work in the annual collective exhibition
- Invitation to attend exclusive PCP social networking and preview events
- Free to submit work into the IRIS Award, the CLIP Award and the UNCOVER Award
- Experience in an industry where previous experience is often a key requisite for employment.
- The opportunity to liaise with photographic artists and art related institutions.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, opportunities and networks within the industry.
If you are interested in becoming part of WA's only dedicacted state photography gallery please complete the form below and we will be in contact soon.