Please complete one form for each participant.
In view of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, members of the public should adopt the following precautions at all times :
- Please do temperature screening before leaving home. Stay at home if you are feeling unwell and seek medical attention promptly.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness
- Observe good personal hygiene
- Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to the toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or sneezing
- Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath
- Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell
- Cover your mouth with tissue paper when coughing or sneezing and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately.
For more information, please visit :
Parents are advised to purchase and bring own protection gear set (a set includes a pair of knee, elbow and wrist guards) and if possible a helmet. Decathlon is one of the place that sells the gears set.
We have K2 and Rollerblade inline skates for sale at $80 per pair. Terms and conditions as follow :
- K2 Junior sizing is adjustable from US Junior 1-5/ EU 32 - 37/ 19.5 - 23 cm.
- Rollerblade Junior sizing is adjustable from US junior 2-5/ EU 33-36.5/ 21 - 23cm
- There is no warranty for the item on sale. Please check the item thoroughly before making payment.
- There will be no refund and exchange.
- Limited Prowell Helmet in Size Small and Xtra-Small is available at $15 each.
- We accept cash terms/paynow/bank transfer.
- You may contact us at 9382 3336 for more information.
At the end of this registration, you need to complete payment online for each participant with your credit card. Payment is done securely through Paypal (you DO NOT need a Paypal account). Skateline will not receive your credit card information.
Registrations without online payment will not be processed.
Before you start, please have the following info ready.
- which camp dates and times you want. See Camp dates
(opens in a separate browser window)
- credit card info for online payment
You can choose to pay via bank transfer to :
Skateline Skateschool Pte Ltd
UOB Account number 3493085164
Please key in your registered email address (from this form) as reference with "SKCAMP" at the back.
- All camp is limited to a minimum of 5 beginners skaters and/or 5 experienced skaters sign-up per camp. The management reserve the right to shift camp participants in the event of minimum sign up is not met.