Onsite / Jobsite Portable Welding Work
Rates per Welder or Inspector:
$135.00/hr regular time (x1)
$202.50/hr over time (x 1.5)
$270.00/hr double time (x 2)
- 8 hour minimum charge applies to all portable welding services
- $45/hr for Welding Equipment/Rig
- Travel charges apply to all portable work, calculated from zip code 92530, as follows:
- Within 20 miles, $95 round trip
- Within 21 to 30 miles, $190 round trip
- Within 31 to 80 miles $380 round trip
(1) Work within 20 miles, $1,175 total (includes 8 hrs min charge plus travel)
(2) Work within 21 to 30 miles, $1,270 total (includes 8 hrs min charge plus travel)
(3) Work within 31 to 80 miles, $1,460 total (includes 8 hrs min charge plus travel)
Payment Terms: Payment must be submitted along with this form or via invoice.
Scheduled work will be confirmed upon payment.
Cancellation and rescheduling: For cancelled or rescheduled work, a $250 non-refundable fee applies.
Shop Welding, Fabrication & General Machine Shop Work
Advanced Weldtec, Inc. charges by the hour, per rates listed below:
$50 per 1/2 hr
$5 set up fee
$105 non-refundable minimum charge
Turnaround time: Our standard turnaround time is 5-7 business days.
Expedited fee of $100 will apply for immediate work requests.
Material fee: Material should be provided customer. Otherwise, material and handling fees apply.
All parts will be fabricated in the shop in accordance to drawings and specifications provided.
Drawings and specifications supplied by customer must be complete, not just a snapshop of the part to be welded. All requirements must be provided.
Any deviations required from original contract documents must be provided in writing, as part of the updated contract documents.
Estimates are in the ballpark, but not a guaranteed that the work will be performed within the timeframe estimated.
Invoices must be paid in full to schedule work.
I understand that the parts will only be released to customer upon full payment for the work performed.
Cancellation and rescheduling: For cancelled or rescheduled work, a $400 non-refundable fee applies. Additional charges will be incurred for rescheduling work.