INTRODUCTION TO WELDING WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
BY SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION AND PAYMENT, YOU/WORKSHOP PARTICIPANT AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) There are no refunds for cancellations/withdrawals and no shows. No exceptions.
2) In the event that Advanced Weldtec Inc cancels the workshop, you will receive a full refund.
3) You must bring a valid government issued photo ID, which will be kept on file.
4) You MUST be drug and alcohol free while attending the workshop.
5) You must conduct yourself in a professional manner.
6) You agree to leave all family and/or personal issues outside the main gate (including politics).
7) Socializing, hanging out, or cell phone activities ARE NOT ALLOWED in the shop (except emergencies).
8) Radios, I-pods or other types of music listening devices are not allowed in the shop.
9) You agree to abide by the following safety rules:
- Safety Glasses must be worn at all times.
- Earplugs must be worn when welding.
- If you notice anything unsafe or someone else conducting themselves in an unsafe manner, notify us immediately.
- Must wear cotton pants or jeans (no polyester clothing).
- Must wear safety toe boots
- Short, short sleeve shirts, running shoes, sneakers and sandals are NOT allowed in the shop.
10) You will be instructed on the proper use of equipment. You are responsible for the proper use of our equipment and agree to financially compensate Advanced Weldtec Inc for the cost of repair or replacement of any equipment or equipment parts that you damage while using them, whether you broke them intentionally or not.
11) Minimum age required to participate: 17 years old. Parent/guardian consent required.
12) We reserve the right to dismiss anyone from the workshop for not strictly abiding by these Terms & Conditions.
BY SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION AND PAYMENT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE ABOVE DESCRIBED TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PRICING.