SUBMIT YOUR PATH TO PURCHASE INSTITUTE (P2PI) SPEAKER PROPOSALS
Deadline: August 2, 2021
Submit your speaker proposal here for Path to Purchase Live by August 2, 2021. After that date any submissions will be considered for other Path to Purchase Institute 2021 or 2022 events.
Submissions will be reviewed and main contacts will be contacted on a rolling basis if they are chosen to participate as a speaker.
Submission Tips & Tools
Topics of Interest to the P2PI Audience:
- Consumer Engagement: Shopper Marketing, Marketing, Digital Media, Media, Consumer Promotion
- Retailer Relations: Collaboration, Retailer Media, Trade Promotion, Retail Execution, Joint Business Planning
- Insights & Analytics: Consumer Insights, Shopper Insights, Business Intelligence, Performance Measurement
- Emerging Technology: MarTech, AI/ML AR/VR, Blockchain, Robotics/Automation
- Corporate Strategy: E-commerce, Omnichannel, Direct to Consumer, Internal Alignment, Competitive Response, Supply Chain
Key Points of Consideration:
- Presentations run either 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes, including Q&A.
- Unique and creative ways of engaging with audience apart from the traditional slide presentations are encouraged (interactive exercises, polls, games, panels, etc.)
- All content must be educational and free of promotion or product pitches.
- P2PI does not reimburse for speaker travel, lodging or other expenses.
- Preference is given to current brand and retail executives to share ideas, insights and current research.
- Confirm co-presenters are eligible to speak prior to submitting a proposal.
- Only completed proposals will be considered.
Please Have ALL of the Following Information Available (you will not be able to save and return):
- Speaker name(s), title(s) and company(-ies)
- Professional biography (50-75 words)
- JPG or TIF color photo, 5"x7", minimum 300 dpi
- Presentation title (one line)
- Presentation summary (100 words), including three bullet points of learning outcomes
- Summary of any previous presentations and two speaker references
Review a sample speaker proposal
For more information, or to discuss a potential topic, email Lori Pugh Marcum email@example.com.