SUBMIT YOUR P2PX SPEAKER PROPOSALS
Deadline: June 3, 2019
P2PX 2019 is seeking dynamic industry speakers to share thought leadership, new research and case studies as presentations, immersive workshops and panel discussions, all designed to equip those who work in and around the consumer goods and retail industries with the latest information to succeed.
November 14-16, 2019
Submission Tips & Tools
Topics of Interest to the P2PX Audience:
- Consumer Engagement: Shopper Marketing, Marketing, Digital Media, Media, PIM/DAM
- Retailer Relations: Trade Promotion, Retail Execution, Joint Business Planning, Data Sharing and Collaboration
- Insights & Analytics: Consumer Insights, Shopper Insights, Business Intelligence, Demand Planning
- Enterprise Excellence: Supply Chain, New Product Development, ERP, Vendor Partnerships
- Emerging Technology: MarTech, AI/ML AR/VR, Blockchain, Robotics/Automation
- Corporate Strategy: ECommerce, Omnichannel, DTC, M&A, Internal Alignment, Competitive Response
Key Points of Consideration:
- Presentations run either 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes, including Q&A.
- Unique and creative ways of engaging with audience apart from the traditional slide presentations are encouraged (interactive exercises, polls, games, panels, etc.)
- All content must be educational and free of promotion or product pitches.
- P2PX does not reimburse for speaker travel, lodging or other expenses.
- Preference is given to current brand and retail executives to share ideas, insights and current research.
- Solution providers and agencies are encouraged to bring client co-presenters.
- Confirm co-presenters are eligible to speak prior to submitting a proposal.
- Only completed proposals will be considered.
Please Have ALL of the Following Information Available (you will not be able to save and return):
- Speaker name(s), title(s) and company(-ies)
- Professional biography (50-75 words)
- JPG or TIF color photo, 5"x7", minimum 300 dpi
- Presentation title (one line)
- Presentation summary (100 words), including three bullet points of learning outcomes
- Summary of any previous presentations and two speaker references
Resources and Dates:
See last year's 2018 P2PX speakers here.
Review a sample speaker proposal.
Submissions must be complete by June 3, 2019.
For more information, or to discuss a potential topic, email Ronit Lawlor email@example.com or call (773) 992-4415.