CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Do you have an exciting grocery innovation story to tell? Have you transformed your operations through next-gen technology or consumer engagement strategies? We would love to hear your story and help you tell it at this year’s GroceryTech, North America’s most important event focused on grocery technology.
Grocery Tech will be LIVE June 5-7 in Dallas, Texas! We will bring together the full spectrum of grocery stakeholders, including leadership and business implementation executives across IT, supply chain, marketing and store operations. Nominate a colleague that would be a good fit or throw your hat in the ring with a self-nomination!
The Ideal Speakers are:
- Director-level or above at a grocery retailer
- Passionate about the grocery industry and using next-gen tools to advance the industry
- Experienced in deploying or developing next-gen tools
- Experienced in deploying or developing personalization strategies
- Willing to share case studies
Contact Gina Acosta, Editor-in-Chief for Progressive Grocer at email@example.com with any questions.
Please fill out the form below to be considered for a speaking opportunity for Grocery Tech 2024. If you are self-nominating yourself for a speaking position, please disregard the fields for the nominator.
DEADLINE: APRIL 5, 2024