Do you have an exciting value chain story to tell? Have you transformed your value chain through the use of game-changing technology, sustainability ecosystems, or impressive supply chain strategies? We would love to hear about it and feature it at this year’s Value Chain Tech event, a unique new annual event focused on the technologies that power the key pillars of value chain success: Agility. Resiliency. Collaboration. Sustainability.
Value Tech Chain is being held in Seattle, Washington, from September 25-27, where we’ll be tackling achieving end-to-end retail collaboration. The event will bring together top retail and CPG executives and the industry's brightest minds who are working together to pioneer the next evolution of the supply chain.
Ideal Speaker Criteria:
- Engaging, prominent, and influential figures from across the retail and consumer goods manufacturing industry (director level and above)
- Individuals who have an innovative and captivating case study to share about value chain transformations or end-to-end retail collaboration
- Those who have tapped into emerging technology to apply significant changes across their value chains
- Experts with advice on overcoming sustainability failures to enable end-to-end transformations with sustainability at the forefront
- Director level or above for a retailer or consumer goods manufacturer
If you are interested in speaking, complete the form and we will be in contact!
For questions, contact Jamie Grill-Goodman, Editor-in-Chief for RIS News at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elizabeth Christenson, editor for Retail Leader Pro at email@example.com.
Review the 2023 Agenda Here