1. The approval expires 31 August each year.
2. The approval is restricted to keep up to two cats within the Townsville City Council local government area.
3. All reasonable steps are taken to prevent the cat(s) from causing a nuisance or disturbance to the occupiers of other premises.
4. Any enclosure in which the cat(s) are kept is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition, disinfected regularly and in good condition.
5. Any enclosure in which the cat(s) are kept is properly drained and that run-off is prevented from entering adjoining land.
6. Any material that is, or is likely to become offensive is collected daily and if not immediately disposed of is kept in a waste container approved by Council.
7. This approval is only valid for the person at the address stated above. You must advise Council if you change address or no longer require approval.
The cat(s) must be kept in accordance with the minimum standards for the species prescribed in Subordinate Local Law No. 2 (Animal Management) 2011. Any breach of these conditions may result in the withdrawal of the approval.