Terms and Conditions - "Bringing Joy To Christmas” Competition
PROMOTER: Townsville City Council (“TCC”), ABN 81 143 904 097, of 143 Walker Street, Townsville, Queensland 4810.
1. The “Bringing Joy To Christmas” competition (“Promotion”) commences 29th October 2018 and closes at 5pm 23rd November, 2018. (“Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion is open to residents of the Townsville Local Government Area other than employees of Townsville City Council. Information on the Townsville Local Government Area can be found here: https://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about-townsville/living-in-townsville/townsville-community-profiles
3. Entrants understand and agree that upon receiving the money from Council, they will be required to complete an acquittal form and provide receipts of expenses purchased and a photo of the celebration taking place.
4. I understand that this image may be used for promotional purposes by the Council and agree to advise all participants of this prior to them submitting the applicaiton.
5. During the Promotion Period, Council will publish an entry form online which will be accessible via a hyperlink from the Townsville City Council Public Website.
6. An Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion by completing the online entry form in full and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the competition (outlined under entry requirements).
ASSESSMENT OF ENTRIES:
7. Council will conduct assessment of competed applications between 26th to 30th November 2018 at Level 1, Northtown, 280 Flinders Street, Townsville (“Draw Location”)
8. These competition entries will be assessed by Townsville City Council subject matter experts on the Social Benefit to the community.
9. Winners will be notified via phone, email and published on Council media sites.
10. All decisions by the Council assessment panel regarding winning entries are final.
11. Entries remain the property of council.
12. Participation in the Promotion indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions governing the Promotion.