Adventure outdoors with your kids & win!
We are encouraging you to take your kids outside – to be adventurous, try new things, be brave, get messy and have fun!
Don’t have a backyard? Try one of the activities inside OR use this time to get active outdoors, at your local park, around your suburb streets and pathways – all while maintaining social distancing, putting your safety first and washing your hands thoroughly when you return home.
We are giving you the chance to win 1 of 50 Nature Play Backyard kits over the next five weeks, that’s 10 kits each week! The kit will include a variety of tools to help keep your kids entertained (this could include activity books, activity packs, hat, water bottle, colouring pencils, binoculars).
HOW TO PLAY
1. Download the weekly Activity List from townsville.qld.gov.au/natureplay
2. As your child completes activities, tick it off from the list
3. Take a photo of your child (& family) partaking in the activity, checking off the activity from the list or the completed project.
4. Fill in this entry form & upload the image
5. Read the T&Cs & other entry requirements
6. Click submit
Weekly winners will be notified directly by COB the following Monday.
Your photo must consist of one of the following:
1. Your child, children or family partaking in an activity; or
2. The completed project; or
3. The Activity List being crossed off.
COMPETITION OPENING & CLOSING DATES (WEEKLY)
- Week 1: 9am, 27 April – 6pm, 3 May
- Week 2: 9am, 4 May – 6pm, 10 May
- Week 3: 9am, 11 May – 6pm, 17 May
- Week 4: 9am, 18 May – 6pm, 24 May
- Week 5: 9am, 25 May - 6pm, 31 May