About the Course:
The Cape Cod and Islands Association of REALTORS® is offering a special one-day in-person Resort and Second Property Specialist (RSPS) Certification course with nationally recognized instructor Joanne Chando on May 17th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm! RSPS is recognized as an official NAR Certification and allows buyers and sellers to have confidence in the ability of a REALTOR® who specializes in buying, selling or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination, to assist them with their search.
$150 for CCIAOR & GBAR members and $175 for non-members
After completing the course, you will need to pay a one-time certification fee to NAR of $194.50. Certification holders can place the certification initials behind their name if they complete all of the requirements, pay the one-time application fee, and remain active member of NAR®.
All Massachusetts licensees will receive 4 Continuing Education (CE) credits for completing the certification (RE55R06: Leisure Homes, Second Homes & Age Restricted Housing, and RE109R20: Short Term Residential Vacation Rental).
For those traveling for the class, we have secured a discounted room rate at the DoubleTree Hyannis from May 1st through May 5th use promo code REA.
Rooms must be booked by April 30th to receive the special rate.
To receive the discounted rate of $170/night from May 14th through May 18th at the DoubleTree in Hyannis, please see the directions below to secure your reservation:
- Go to the hotel’s website: www.capecod.doubletree.com
- Enter your desired arrival/departure dates and click “More Options”
- Enter the number of adults and children and click “Add Special Rate Codes”
- In the “Group Code” field, enter the three-letter code: REA
- Click Check Rooms & Rates
- Click on the first room option - Quick Book Group Rate - to start the reservation process and complete your booking