Update: August 28, 2020
About the Course:
The Cape Cod and Islands Association of REALTORS® is offering a special one-day Resort and Second Property Specialist (RSPS) Certification course with nationally recognized instructor Joanne Chando on May 4th, 2021 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm! RSPS is recognized as an official NAR Certification and allows buyers and sellers to have confidence in the ability of a REALTOR® who specializes in buying, selling or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination, to assist them with their search.
$150 for CCIAOR & GBAR members and $175 for non-members if you register by April 5th, 2021 CCIAOR and GBAR member price increases to $175 and non-member price increases to $200 on April 6th. Lunch is included in the price.
After completing the course, you will need to pay a one-time certification fee of $194.50 to NAR. Certification holders can place the certification initials behind their name if they complete all of the requirements, pay the one-time application fee, and remain an active member of NAR®.
All Massachusetts licensees will receive 4 Continuing Education (CE) credits for completing the certification (RE55R06: Leisure Homes, Second Homes & Age Restricted Housing and RE109R20: Short Term Residential Vacation Rental).
We have secured a discounted rate of $107/night from September 30th through October 4th at the DoubleTree in Hyannis. You must make your reservation by September 1st to receive the discount. Please see directions below to secure your reservation:
- Go to the hotel’s website: www.capecod.doubletree.com
- Enter your desired arrival/departure dates and click “More Options”
- Enter in the number of adults and children and click “Add Special Rate Codes”
- In the “Group Code” field, enter in the three-letter code: RLT
- Click Check Rooms & Rates
- Click on the first room option - Quick Book Group Rate - to start the reservation process and complete your booking